Disclaimer – On some of the products below I make a small commission. However, this does not change your cost and I don’t list anything that I don’t use and believe in. So if you can help by purchasing through the link I would be very grateful.
How to create a podcast
- I would recommend that you select a name for your podcast. Think long and hard about this and make sure you do your research. You may have to live with the name you choose for a long time and re-branding is quite tricky.
- For a long time I have used register.com and they do a fine job. However, their prices are a little high.
- Most recently I have been using Hostgator. Below is a link. They can handle your domain, your hosting account, and your basic WordPress site.
- You need something to record with. I recommend the Tascam DR-40. It is not very expensive and you can record in stereo if desired.
- How do I leave feedback?
If you have iTunes on your computer:
Click on this link to Apple
And then click visit on iTunes and it will take you right there.If you want to review on iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’sPodcast
- Tap theSearch
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blueSearch key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to log in.
- Tap the Stars x to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.